Family: Ephraim Goodrich and Prudence Bell
Family: Prudence Bell and Ephraim Goodrich
Children of Elisha Goodrich and Sally Bulkley
Children of Penelope Tryon and Ephraim Goodrich
Note: Please read the source citation detail for the marriage of Noah and Ruth. In addition to that, I want to add that I am skeptical of some of the data on this family. While it is possible that Prudence was having children well into her fifties, I am hard pressed to accept that without further proofs.
Children of Noah Goodrich and Prudence Goodrich
- Erastus Goodrich+2 b. 15 Jun 1788, d. 27 Jun 1854
- Aner Goodrich+2 b. 30 Sep 1789, d. 15 Jul 1871
- Norman Goodrich+2 b. 30 Dec 1792, d. 9 Feb 1861
- Roxa Goodrich2 b. 16 Sep 1798, d. 3 Sep 1824
- Prudence Goodrich2 b. 25 Jan 1805, d. 31 Mar 1805
- Anna Goodrich2 b. 30 Apr 1807, d. 13 Jan 1808
- Penelope Goodrich2 b. 3 Jan 1812, d. 6 Jan 1812
Child of Noah Goodrich and Ruth Goodrich
- [S2] Lafayette Wallace Case M.D., The Goodrich Family in America, page 60.
- [S2] Lafayette Wallace Case M.D., The Goodrich Family in America, page 104.
- [S1] Conclusions of this researcher: Case states that Noah's second wife was Ruth (Goodrich) Stratton. While I have no proof, I feel strongly that this is Ruth #655-i and have ASSUMED it to be so. I have this high on my list of things to research.
Children of Prudence Miller and Jehiel Goodrich
- Prudence Goodrich1 b. 22 Feb 1765
- Mercy Goodrich1 b. 4 Oct 1766
- Eli Goodrich1 b. 6 Oct 1768, d. 5 Feb 1788
- Lucretia Goodrich1 b. 23 Sep 1770
- Jehiel Goodrich1 b. 19 Jul 1772
- Jonathan Goodrich1 b. 20 Jun 1774
- Luther Goodrich+1 b. 28 Sep 1776
- Ephraim Goodrich1 b. 6 Mar 1779
- Jabez Goodrich1 b. 16 May 1781
- Edward Goodrich1 b. 23 Apr 1784